Voucher for Online Deal: This refers to e-voucher(s) that you can use by keying in the promo code at the merchants’ website or mobile application. You would have purchased these e-voucher(s) at a discount in the CardsPal App. For example, you paid $8 to buy a $10 merchant e-voucher.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Click this icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Go to the “Active” tab and select the voucher that you would like to redeem.
3. Copy this promo code and use it on the merchant’s website or mobile app.
4. Mark as redeemed if you are done redeeming to keep a track of the status on your end. This step is reversible for online vouchers.
5. Once marked as redeemed, voucher will appear under “Redeemed” section in My Deals page. You may still view the voucher for your own reference.
6. If voucher has expired, it will appear in the “Invalid” section in My Deals page and you will not be able to view the voucher details again.