Updated as of 11 Aug 2022
By purchasing the electronic tickets (“Tickets”), you agree, on your own or on behalf of the person(s) whom you are purchasing the Tickets for or subsequent ticketholders (collectively, “Ticketholders”), to be bound by these ticket sales terms and conditions (“Ticket Sales T&Cs”).
Unless otherwise defined herein, all capitalised terms shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in our Terms of Service.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of a promoter, organiser or venue, who is also a Merchant on the Platform and references to “Merchant” in these Ticket Sales T&Cs shall mean any of them.
- In addition to these Ticket Sales T&Cs, the Tickets and Ticketholders may be subject to other terms and conditions which the Merchant may stipulate for the event or venue.
- While we take every effort to ensure that you will have a smooth purchasing journey on the App, errors or disruptions during your purchase may occur. In such cases, we may cancel or reverse any purchase that successfully went through as a result of such error or disruption. You will receive a refund if a reversal is made in accordance with this clause.
- Subject to prevailing local Covid-19 Rules and Regulations, an event may be designated as a vaccinated-only event, and all Ticketholders may be required to show proof of their vaccination status and/or check in with TraceTogether or any such other mobile applications which the Merchant may specify from time to time. In this regard, Ticketholders who wish to enter without being vaccinated must be able to produce a certificate proving that they are medically ineligible for Covid-19 vaccination(s).
- All Tickets sold are further subject to admission requirements or restrictions on admission (including but not limited relating to age, dress code, proof of vaccination status, wearing of masks or security checks) which the Merchant may prescribe from time to time in order for Ticketholders to attend the event or enter the venue. It shall be the Ticketholders’ sole responsibility to comply with these requirements and/or restrictions. In the event that a Ticketholder does not meet any admission requirements, the Merchant reserves the right to refuse the Ticketholder’s admission, and we shall not be liable for any loss you may have suffered in respect of the refusal.
- The Merchant reserves the right to evict any person from the event if the person’s conduct is disorderly or poses a threat to any other person at the event or the security personnel. No refunds will be provided by the Merchant to any person who has been evicted due to such reasons.
- Unless stated otherwise in these Ticket Sales T&Cs, no requests for any refunds shall be entertained upon the confirmation of your purchase of the Tickets.
- All Tickets sold are strictly non-transferable. Tickets shall not be resold or offered to be sold at any price. CardsPal and/or the Merchant reserves the right to, without providing any refunds, cancel any Tickets or refuse the entry of the Ticketholder(s) of Tickets that have been re-sold or offered for sale.
- Each Ticket will be accompanied by a unique quick response code (“QR Code”) and the QR Code admits one entry only. If multiple copies of the Tickets or QR Code have been made, only the first QR Code to be scanned at arrival will entitle the holder to attend the event or enter the venue. Subsequent copies may be refused entry.
- Prices of the Tickets and any discounts thereof are determined by the Merchant and not CardsPal. The Ticket prices and discounts may be adjusted from time to time as directed by the Merchant during the period of sale.
- For each event, CardsPal will determine whether discount codes, promotion vouchers or any similar voucher codes can be used for the purchase of the Tickets.
- Unless stated otherwise, the price of the Ticket does not include any food, beverage, door gifts and/or any collectables. Any such items given out to Ticketholders at the event or venue shall be at the sole discretion of the Merchant.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER US NOR ANY OF CARDSPAL’S AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR SUBCONTRACTORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO ANY TICKETHOLDERS FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGE, INJURY OR DEATH (UNLESS SUCH INJURY OR DEATH WAS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF CARDSPAL) SUFFERED BY ANY TICKETHOLDER AS A RESULT OF (I) THE PURCHASE OF THE TICKETS; (II) THE TICKETHOLDERS’ ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT OR THE VENUE; (III) A CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF THE EVENT; AND/OR (IV) ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY REFUNDS DUE TO A POSTPONEMENT OR CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT. THE MERCHANT SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE DETAILS ON HOW TO OBTAIN A REFUND FOR YOUR TICKET(S).
- If an event to which you purchase your Ticket for has been cancelled or postponed, a notice will be published on our App and our various social media channels, and/or email notices will be sent to the email addresses you have provided us at the time of purchase notifying you of the postponement or cancellation.
- All requests for refunds shall be directed to the Merchant, and we shall not have any liability or obligation to process any refund requests from Ticketholders unless being authorised on behalf of the Merchant to do so.
- Whilst CardsPal is not responsible or liable for any refunds, we may be appointed as an authorised agent to process refunds on behalf of the Merchant if there is a cancellation or a postponement of an event. In such a case, you agree to the following:(a) you may not receive the full amount you have paid for the Ticket(s) as the proceeds may only be refunded after the deduction of any amounts that are due and owing to us as part of our service fees or such other related fees for performing the Ticket sale on behalf of the Merchant;(b) provide valid proof of purchase, such as the official receipt issued at the time of purchase;
(c) only Ticket(s) purchased through the App will be allowed to submit a request for refund(s);(d) all requests for refunds shall be within a period of three (3) months from the date of notice;
(e) refunds can only be processed and made back to the credit or debit cards or such other payment methods which you have used for the purchase of the Tickets; and refunds will not be processed through any other payment methods such as bank transfers or in cash; and
(f) any unclaimed refunds will be dealt with at the sole discretion of CardsPal and/or the Merchant.
CardsPal and/or the Merchant reserve the right to reject any request for refunds if any of the above terms and conditions are not satisfied.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Merchant or CardsPal (as the case may be) reserve the right not to approve any requests for refunds in the event of any of the following: (a) where any Ticketholders test positive for Covid-19 or is feeling unwell but test negative for Covid-19, and choose not to attend the event; (b) for a fear of being exposed to contracting Covid-19 due to an event being potentially large scale; (c) where any Ticketholder(s) is not vaccinated; and (d) where any Ticketholder(s) is denied entry to the event or venue for any reason whatsoever.
- Should you have any feedback or complaints regarding the event or the venue, please direct them to the Merchant. On feedback on how we can improve your experience during the purchase process, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to vary, amend and/or make any changes to these Ticket Sales T&Cs without any prior notice, and an updated Ticket Sales T&Cs will take effect from the date they are placed on our Site.
- These Ticket Sales T&Cs shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of Singapore. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Ticket Sales T&Cs shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.