Primary Location: Singapore
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Venture is a newly formed fintech based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team leading developers to build an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate individual to participate and contribute to a venture.
- Work closely with Agile cross-functional team to continuously test and deliver quality mobile application
- Responsible for the planning, development, creation of test scenarios, reporting status, metrics and defect management
- Responsible for testing strategy and execution of testing for both projects and enhancements
- Responsible for application function testing, compatibility testing, UI testing, product documentation testing, etc.
- Provide critical feedback to Software Engineers and product managers to improve existing and new features and capabilities
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of testing practice with a focus on speed, quality and innovation
- Willing to take on extra duty inclusive of administrative works such as data entry or data enrichment as and when required by the team
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Mobile application testing
- Good experience on Mobile App IOS/Android functional testing
- Experience in SW development & mobile application test automation
- Attentive, conscientious, responsible, collaborative, fast learner, detailed-driven with good teamwork skills
- Excellent Analytical, Verbal and Written communication skills
- Understanding of Agile development processes and the various stages of the SDLC
- Knowledge on React Native and AWS is added advantage