Voucher for In-store Deal: This refers to voucher(s) that you can use at merchants with physical stores. You would have purchased these voucher(s) at a discount in the CardsPal App. For example, you paid $8 to buy a $10 merchant voucher.
Visit the merchant’s store to redeem the voucher. Simply follow these steps:
- Click this icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to the “Active” tab and select the voucher that you would like to redeem.
- Present the voucher to the staff at the store and swipe to reveal the voucher promo code.
- Confirm that you are at the store.
- Let staff take note of the voucher promo code.
Please note that the voucher is for one-time use only and it has to be swiped in the presence of the outlet staff in store. For your reference, vouchers that have been redeemed can still be viewed in the “Redeemed” section in My Deals page.
6. If voucher has expired, it will appear in the “Invalid” section in My Deals page and you will not be able to view the voucher details again.