Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. This role will be based in Singapore.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of a venture team building an innovative platform and apps leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate project manager to join and contribute to a venture.
- Lead engagements and manage senior client relations
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize and execute projects
- Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Work with Management to generate new business opportunities and build client networks and relationships
- Understand all our product capabilities and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions based on the business requirements
- Manage risks, issues and escalation professionally
- Juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Able to work under pressure.
Our Ideal Candidate
- At least 10 years of experience in managing medium to large scale projects in a large organization and/or series A and beyond start-up with strong domain knowledge in Payment and/or Loyalty/Rewards areas.
- Able to work with deadlines and possesses a strong ability to drive and own the entire project
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ delivery view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of deliverables.
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology silos to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and re-usable solutions
- Proactive, driven and motivated individual with a keen eye for detail with great organizational, interpersonal, critical thinking and relationship-building skills that thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good understanding of e-payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, payment gateway, online transaction, dual message)
- Prior experience and knowledge in the Payments processing / Loyalty & rewards areas and Tech space would be highly advantageous