IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. REGISTERING FOR, ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The Standard Chartered Recreation Club (“SCRC”) organizes the Standard Chartered Bank Family Day (the “Event”) as a service to staff of Standard Chartered Bank and Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited (“Staff”).
- SCRC reserves the right to modify or substitute any of terms in this Agreement from time to time as SCRC deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, SCRC shall be the authority to interpret these provisions and in so doing, SCRC will take into account the interests of all the affected Event participants. Any amendments to this Agreement will be updated on the official Event website.
- SCRC reserves the right to change the Event details at any time without prior notice to You, in which case SCRC will make reasonable effort to inform You prior to the date of the Event such as through notices published on the official Event website. SCRC shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of changes.
- SCRC organizes the Event with third party agents/companies and/or other related service providers (together, “Agents”). You acknowledge and agree that SCRC has sole discretion in the selection of Agents.
- By registering for the Event, You automatically agree to be bound unconditionally to these Terms and Conditions.
- If You are Staff and You want to attend this Event, You must register by following the instructions on the official Event website in advance of the registration closure date provided.
- There is limited capacity at the Event and registration is strictly on a first come, first served basis.
- Each Staff is entitled to register for a maximum of 8 tickets for the Event. For the first 4 tickets, a small donation of SGD10 per ticket is made to FutureMakers. The next 4 tickets are SGD66 each. Further details of the donation are shown on the registration page.
- You may bring up to seven guests to the Event and we require You to specify the total number of attendees (including Yourself) when You register.
- ALL TICKET PAYMENTS ARE STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CANCELLABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. You cannot transfer Your registration to another Staff.
- Any attempt to exploit the system to obtain more than 8 tickets per employee, or to avoid paying the amount due for all tickets, will result in excess tickets/wristbands being forfeit and non-refundable.
- SCRC in its sole discretion may refuse or reject registration by Staff who have failed to pay a Penalty Fee for a prior SCRC event or who have engaged in Inappropriate Behaviour at a prior SCRC event. SCRC’s decision on all registration matters is final.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration with the information necessary for You to collect wristbands (see next section).
3. COLLECTION OF WRISTBANDS
- You must collect wristbands for Yourself and Your guests (if any) prior to the Event, at the date and times provided by SCRC. You may authorise another member of staff to collect on your behalf (a “Proxy”) by following the instructions provided during registration and in the confirmation email.
- At the wristband collection location, You must present the booking confirmation PDF with QR Code (which is attached to the booking confirmation email) AND Your staff pass. If You have authorised another member of staff to collect on Your behalf, that person needs to present Your booking confirmation PDF with QR Code and their staff pass.
- If Your wristbands are collected by Proxy, it is Your sole responsibility to liaise with Your Proxy.
- You are responsible to keep your booking confirmation email and PDF attachment safe prior to collection of wristbands.
- You (or Your Proxy if applicable) are responsible to check the wristbands BEFORE You leave the collection area to make sure You have all the wristbands You paid for. No dispute after collection will be entertained.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO KEEP YOUR WRISTBANDS SAFE FROM DAMAGE AND LOSS. LOST WRISTBANDS CANNOT BE REPLACED.
4. ATTENDANCE ON EVENT DAY
- You and Your guests must wear the identification wristbands throughout the Event and show the wristbands and Your staff pass for entry.
- YOUR GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY STAFF WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT. YOU MUST ATTEND AND PRESENT YOUR STAFF PASS FOR ENTRY. IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND, YOUR GUESTS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY.
5. YOUR CONDUCT, RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITIES
- SCRC does not tolerate violence, abuse, discrimination, intimidation, harassment or other offensive behaviour (“Inappropriate Behaviour”).
- If You engage in Inappropriate Behaviour, SCRC will use best endeavours to resolve the situation amicably and may in its sole discretion (a) require you to leave the Event immediately, (b) forcibly eject You from the venue if You refuse to leave quietly and promptly when requested to do so, and/or (c) ban You from attending future SCRC Events.
- You agree to indemnify SCRC on demand against all claims, actions, proceedings, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis), damages, losses, and all other liabilities of whatsoever nature or description which may be brought against, or made, or taken, or incurred, or suffered by SCRC (whether directly or indirectly) in connection with the Event as a result of Your participation in the Event.
- You are reminded that this is a corporate event and that criminal and other Inappropriate Behaviour may result in disciplinary action in addition to being reported to appropriate authorities.
- Misuse of staff pass (such as giving to another person so they may enter) is a serious offence and will result in the pass being confiscated and You being subject to disciplinary action.
6. USE OF PHOTOS AND VIDEO
- SCRC reserves the right, to use photographs/videos taken at this Event for reproduction on Standard Chartered Bank’s website or in other official publications, displays and broadcasts, including but not limited to print or online, without Your prior permission or further consideration or compensation. SCRC further reserves the right to crop or modify the photographs/video at its discretion. Full names will not be used unless participants express their desire to be identified.
- SCRC will use best endeavours to ensure that all photographs/videos are used in good taste and do not cause offence. However, if You see a photograph or video of Yourself which You object to, please contact the SCRC event committee using the “contact us” feature on the official Event website; SCRC will remove them as soon as possible.
7. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- SCRC will use best endeavours to prepare and run the Event in a professional manner and with reasonable care, consistent with similar events of this nature.
- SCRC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE EVENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS. SCRC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUES RELATED TO THE PERFORMANCE, OPERATION OR SECURITY OF THE EVENT THAT ARISE FROM YOUR ACTIONS OR THE ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING FOR MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT WILL SCRC OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SCRC OR ITS AGENTS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO SCRC FOR THE EVENT.