Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate product marketer to join and contribute to a venture.
We are looking for an experienced advertising and Product Marketing professional with a strong background in product marketing and project management to drive go-to-market and prioritization of our solutions. The successful candidate must have experience working with product marketing & sales channels to drive meaningful product growth in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company. They must thrive with cross-functional teams, be comfortable with ambiguity and change, and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also be very comfortable with data, able to extract insights and make good sense from data with an experimenting mindset and able to conduct hypothesis, validate, improve and iterate effectively.
- Develop, lead and implement marketing strategies and plans to accelerate usage, retain existing users and acquire new users. This could include optimization of signup flows, conducting retention cohort analysis etc. Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs and use of the marketing budget on an ongoing basis reporting back on required changes.
- Work closely with the product team, marketing, business units and even external partners/corporations to ensure successful marketing strategies execution and ensure sustainable users engagement
- Own growth of products/users across the customer lifecycle, from driving awareness and acquisition through retention and win back. Back up strategic insights with market evidence and use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with users and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
- Track and evaluate key customer success metrics to measure the efficacy of marketing plans engage internal and external stakeholders to evaluate any variances in success metrics to quickly resolve any gaps and continuously improve the customer experience, set product/ marketing goals and related metrics, track progress and provide regular updates to senior leadership
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Google Ads, FB ads, Apple search ads, social media platform such as IG, FB, Tiktok, Linkedin in driving impression, acquisition, retention from different user segments. Extensive experience in performance marketing.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital, marketing, data related discipline.
- > 7 years of hands-on product and/or marketing experience
- Exceptional analytical skills – data-driven approach to make recommendations for KPIs
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience in the retail market industry, understand Singapore and SEA market will be added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, languages.
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- The ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle