Primary Location: Singapore
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Venture is a newly formed fintech based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and apps leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, start-up minded, strong and passionate developer to participate and contribute to a venture.
- Plan, drive and facilitate building various new product features into the platform
- Work closely with business and product teams to understand and execute various initiatives from End to End
- Translate business needs: Create models, diagrams, presentations and other documentations to support development team to understand the business requirements
- Validate requirements, UAT Testing e2e requirements via reviews, walkthroughs, and demo
- Convert business problems into IT solutions and cater various viable options for business to achieve their objectives
- Document requirements covering all possible use cases and track various development stages in JIRA
- Proactively Identify risks / issues that might affect deliverables and quality of release
- Understand current scope and capabilities of the platform and identify gaps to be addressed for implementation of new capabilities
- Understand user journeys and provide solutions for improvement
- Assist with creating and articulating business cases and operating plans
- Assist with creating proposals for new business opportunities
- Able to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication with both internal and external teams
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of work experience in fast paced high growth and rapidly changing environment
- Experience in gathering and defining requirements for digital product development and complex (partner) system integration projects and/or good understanding in credit card segments
- Experience and knowledge to guide and inform Technology to ensure all aspects of requirements are considered during product development
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Able to manage time and priorities while working on multiple initiatives
- Good understanding of user mindsets and behaviour and analyse platform usage patterns
- Able to understand business requests and essentials and convert them into logical technical work
- Flexibility and ability to adapt and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Forward thinker, a desire to learn and innovate
- Excellent Analytical and logical mind-set
- Self-starter, autonomous and pro-active team-member
- Excellent communication and organisational skills