Updated as of 23 September 2022
By participating in CardsPal Pte. Ltd.’s (“CardsPal”, “us”, “our” or “we”) Pally in the Box, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions (“Pally in the Box T&Cs”).
- Pally in the Box will be run from 21 October 2022 to 9 November 2022, 23:59h (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- Only users residing in Singapore above 18 years of age are eligible to participate in the Pally in the Box.
- Users are required to download the CardsPal app and create a CardsPal account to be able to play Pally in the Box and be eligible for the prizes.
Rules of Pally in the Box
- An eligible user (“Participant”) will be given one (1) try to play Pally in the Box during each of the following timings (“Timeslots”):
- between 12:00am to 5:59am;
- between 6:00 am to 11:59am;
- between 12:00pm to 5:59pm; and
- between 6:00 pm to 11:59pm.
Any unused try will not be carried over to the next Timeslot and expire. Additional tries may be given to Participants as a surprise during certain timeslots during the Promotion Period, and Participants will be informed of the same via push notifications and/or social media
- By playing Pally in the Box, Participants can stand to unlock any of the following in-game treasures:
- a pair of Cathay Cineplexes Digital Everyday Movie Voucher worth SGD29 (“Movie Tickets”) (up to 20 pairs of tickets in total that can be unlocked during the Promotion Period);
- a Golden Key, where each Golden Key represents one (1) draw chance to win an Apple iPad 64GB worth SGD499 (“Grand Prize”); or
- exclusive “Must Buy Deals” vouchers, where each successful transaction of the exclusive “Must Buy Deal” voucher(s) by playing Pally in the Box will entitle the Participant with one (1) Golden Key.
- The more Golden Keys a Participant collects, the higher the chance of the Participant winning the Grand Prize.
Prizes and Announcement of Winners
- If a Participant unlocks and wins a pair of Movie Tickets, this will be made known instantaneously, and a unique code will be sent to the Participant’s “My Deals” tab. Participants will be required to input the unique code on Cathay Cineplexes’ website to redeem the Movie Tickets. Terms & conditions of the Movie Tickets shall apply.
- The draw for the Grand Prize will take place on 8 November 2022 (“Draw Date”) at WeWork Collyer Quay, 21 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049320. Participants who are interested in witnessing the draw (which will be picked randomly by a computerised draw system) can contact email@example.com .
- The winner of the Grand Prize will be announced via push notification within seven (7) business days from the Draw Date and the winner’s details will be published on the Pally in the Box Winners Announcement in-app page, with the details on how to redeem and claim the Grand Prize.
- The winner will forfeit the Grand Prize if the winner remains uncontactable or does not claim the Grand Prize within two (2) weeks from being notified.
- Upon redeeming the Grand Prize, we may request details or supporting documents to verify the winner’s eligibility. If the winner is subsequently verified not to be eligible to participate in Pally in the Box (e.g. not being above 18 years of age), we reserve the right to disqualify the winner.
- In the event of forfeiture or disqualification, we reserve the right to draw a “reserve winner” based on the same computerised draw system to replace the original winner.
- A Participant, by playing Pally in the Box, consents to CardsPal disclosing and/or publishing their personal data such as name and/or email addresses to make the winning announcement and other related marketing and publicity purposes. A Participant’s withdrawal or refusal of consent will result in the disqualification as a winner.
- We have the sole discretion to change any of the Pally in the Box treasures or prizes at any time without prior notice to you.
- Prizes are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable for cash or any other items. We make no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability, or fitness for the purpose of the prizes.
- CardsPal shall not be liable for any losses, claims and/or damages suffered or incurred in connection with the prizes and/or your participation in Pally in the Box (including any error in the computerised draw system).
- CardsPal’s decision relating to Pally in the Box shall be final and conclusive. CardsPal will not entertain any correspondence or appeal.
- We reserve the right to amend and/or vary any of the terms relating to these Pally in the Box T&Cs without any notice to you.
- These Pally in the Box T&Cs are governed by the laws of Singapore, and participants agree to submit themselves to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.