Last updated 21 September 2021
You may contact CardsPal Pte. Ltd. using the form on this page in order to request access to our merchant platform. If we accept your request, we will confirm in writing to you, and you will be granted access.
By becoming merchant partner, you agree that:
– If you are accessing and using CardsPal for Business on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to this Agreement. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that company or other legal entity.
– You represent and warrant that you and your company/other legal entity hold the necessary authorisations and registrations with the appropriate regulatory authorities for access and use of CardsPal for Business.
– CardsPal will reproduce information about you, such as promotions, on the CardsPal app and site, that you have provided to CardsPal.
– CardsPal may send you marketing and promotional material from time to time. You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
– You will honour promotions that you have provided CardsPal with information about.
– You will update CardsPal of any changes to the information CardsPal has about you, such as changes to your promotions, as soon as possible, and in any event before the changes take effect.
– You will inform CardsPal once you become aware of any mistakes in the information on the CardsPal app and site.
– You are not in a formal partnership or agency arrangement with CardsPal.
– You will pay us the fees and applicable GST according to the price plan you have selected. Prices are as stated in the pricing section on our CardsPal for Business page.
– Payment of fees is to be made directly to CardsPal via PayPal and strictly no refunds or cancellations will be permitted. You agree to comply with the PayPal user agreement and policies as applicable to you.
– You agree to indemnify and hold CardsPal harmless from and against all losses, liabilities, damages and expense: (a) resulting from any breach of any warranty, covenant or agreement or any misrepresentation by you; (b) arising out of you or your employees’ negligence or willful misconduct, (c) arising in connection with card transactions; (d) arising out of your use of the PayPal service; or (e) resulting from any fines or arising out of any third party indemnifications CardsPal is obligated to make as a result of your actions.
– You will comply with all applicable law, regulations and guidelines.
– These CardsPal for Business Terms & Conditions may be updated by us at any time and shall take effect once published on this page.