Primary Location: Singapore
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Venture is a newly formed fintech based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team leading developers to build an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate individual to participate and contribute to a venture.
- Perform full lifecycle of data analyst / data science activities, including conceptualizing to operationalization.
- Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to correct conclusions based on the findings.
- Interpret and analyze data problems, turning business problems into data insights
- Work with various people from the tech and marketing teams in meeting milestones, timelines, and deliverables for projects.
- Collate and present key findings to stakeholders with actionable recommendations
- Define data sources and specifications, design and implement processes and models for complex, large-scale datasets used for predictive modelling, data mining, and research purposes.
- Lead ideation, experimentation, hypotheses formulation and testing
- Use Data Science or Data Analytics tools to design analytics dashboards. Develop dashboard visualization, metrics, insights; establishing baselines, targets, averages and benchmarks
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Background in Statistics, Information Technology, Business Analytics, Data Science, Computing or related quantitative discipline.
- Good knowledge and experience with visualisation tools such as AWS QuickSight, Qlikview, Power BI, Tableau; and data science tools such as R, Python, Jupyter, AWS Sagemaker
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark etc is a plus
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Deep expertise in common data science tools/package (sklearn, mllib, tensorflow, torch, etc.) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of data warehousing, data lake, data mining, advanced data analytics & modelling
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, having implemented at least 2 major data warehouses / datamarts, data analytics, business intelliegence or data science projects
- Methodical, process oriented, organised and proactive self-starter
- Able to work well within a team with diverse personalities
- Able to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast paced environment. Having worked in an agile environment is a plus.
- Good written and spoken communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Mobile application testing
- Good experience on Mobile App IOS/Android functional testing
- Experience in SW development & mobile application test automation
- Attentive, conscientious, responsible, collaborative, fast learner, detailed-driven with good teamwork skills
- Excellent Analytical, Verbal and Written communication skills
- Understanding of Agile development processes and the various stages of the SDLC
- Knowledge on React Native and AWS is added advantage