Terms and Conditions
By participating in CardsPal Pte. Ltd.’s (“CardsPal”, “us”, “our” or “we”) Fortune Pally, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions (“Fortune Pally T&Cs”).
- Fortune Pally will be running from 16 to 31 January 2023, 12:00pm to 11:59pm (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- Only users residing in Singapore and above 18 years of age are eligible to participate in Fortune Pally.
- Users are required to download the CardsPal app and create a CardsPal account to be able to play Fortune Pally and be eligible for the prizes.
Rules of Fortune Pally
- An eligible user (“Participant”) will be given one (1) try to play Fortune Pally during each of the following timings (“Timeslots”):
- between 12:00am to 5:59am;
- between 6:00am to 11:59am;
- between 12:00pm to 5:59pm; and
- between 6:00pm to 11:59pm.
Any unused try will not be carried over to the next Timeslot and expire. Additional tries may be given to Participants as a surprise during certain timeslots during the Promotion Period, and Participants will be informed of the same via push notifications and/or social media.
- By playing Fortune Pally, Participants can stand to unlock any of the following in-game treasures:
- a Red Packet that contains a voucher worth up to SGD15 (“Voucher”);
- a Treasure Bag, where each Treasure Bag represents one (1) draw chance to win one of the ten (10) sets of vouchers worth over SGD88 each (“Grand Prize”); or
- an exclusive “Must Buy Deals” vouchers, where each successful transaction of the exclusive “Must Buy Deal” voucher(s) by playing Fortune Pally will entitle the Participant with one (1) Treasure Bag.
- The more Treasure Bags a Participant collects, the higher the chance of the Participant winning a Grand Prize.
Prizes and Announcement of Winners
- If a Participant unlocks and wins a treasure, this will be made known instantaneously, and a unique code will be sent to the Participant’s “My Deals” tab. Terms & conditions of the individual voucher shall apply.
- The draw for the ten (10) winners of the Grand Prizes will take place on 7 February 2023 (“Draw Date”) at WeWork Collyer Quay, 21 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049320. Participants who are interested in witnessing the draw (which will be picked randomly by a computerised draw system) can contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The winners of the Grand Prizes will be announced via push notification within seven (7) business days from the Draw Date, with the details on how to redeem and claim the prizes.
- Each winner shall be entitled to only one (1) Grand Prize.
- A winner will forfeit their Grand Prize if the winner remains uncontactable or does not claim the prize within two (2) weeks from being notified.
- Upon redeeming a Grand Prize, we may request details or supporting documents to verify the winner’s eligibility. If the winner is subsequently verified not to be eligible to participate in Fortune Pally (e.g. not being above 18 years of age), we reserve the right to disqualify the winner.
- In the event of forfeiture or disqualification, we reserve the right to draw a “reserve winner” based on the same computerised draw system to replace the original winner.
- A Participant, by playing Fortune Pally, consents to CardsPal disclosing and/or publishing their personal data such as name and/or email addresses to make the winning announcement and other related marketing and publicity purposes. A Participant’s withdrawal or refusal of consent will result in the disqualification as a winner.
- We have the sole discretion to change any of the Fortune Pally treasures or prizes at any time without prior notice to you.
- Prizes are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable for cash or any other items. We make no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability, or fitness for the purpose of the prizes.
- CardsPal shall not be liable for any losses, claims and/or damages suffered or incurred in connection with the prizes and/or your participation in Fortune Pally (including any error in the computerised draw system).
- CardsPal’s decision relating to Fortune Pally shall be final and conclusive. CardsPal will not entertain any correspondence or appeal.
- We reserve the right to amend and/or vary any of the terms relating to these Fortune Pally T&Cs without any notice to you.
- These Fortune Pally T&Cs are governed by the laws of Singapore, and participants agree to submit themselves to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.