Primary Location: Singapore
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. =
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and apps leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, start-up minded, strong and passionate developer to participate and contribute to a venture.
- Responsible to perform daily data entry and documentation.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned related to data scope
- Possess good attention to detail and develop complete understanding of data flow in system
- Flexibility and ability to adapt and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Plan, track and report the work assigned
- Review system data for deficiencies or errors, accuracy, completeness and verify the same
- Own and ensure data integrity by being gate keeper of irrelevant information on the platform
- Proactively Identify gaps / issues in data that might affect quality of the platform
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strive to achieve Data accuracy and data integrity
- Experience working Content Management System
- Good communication and self-organisational skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Meticulous attention to details