Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract (9 months)
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The successful candidate will be the part of CardsPal, a start-up team incubated by SC Ventures. CardsPal’s solution is an innovative app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate to join and contribute to a venture.
The Role Responsibilities
We want to create and maintain a working environment that is best in class, promoting flexibility, creativity and openness so that people can flourish in their career with us as well as attracting the best talent in the market.
The Customer Success Executive is instrumental in overall effective and proactive customer satisfaction for CardsPal.
- Handle all enquiries, feedback and resolving coming in through the various channels in a timely manner. This include supporting the marketplace’s refund and disruption management. You will be required to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that issues are efficiently addressed
- Timely and effective escalation of any incidents or issues warranting senior management’s attention.
- Generate customer satisfaction reports to senior management with a view towards continuous improvement.
- Monitor JIRA tickets raised to enhance existing service quality and problem solve customer success matters to improve customer experience.
- Act as the internal customer champion across the various touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Ensure compliance & control standards are observed and met in the execution of customers’ transaction requests.
- You may have to attend internal meetings to highlight issues or concerns users/ merchants may have.
- At least a Diploma in any field
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in customer success
- Proven experience and ability in a customer/ marketplace focused environment.
- Ability to navigate multiple systems and processes
- Independent and proactive mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Passionate individual with a strong start-up spirit and willingness to go beyond their scope of work.
- Motivated by client satisfaction
- Experience in the use of back-end Content Management Systems will be advantageous