Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The successful candidate will be the part of CardsPal, a start-up team incubated by SC Ventures. CardsPal’s solution is an innovative app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate to join and contribute to a venture.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a venture team building an innovative platform and apps leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate project manager to join and contribute to a venture.
- Lead engagements and manage senior client relations
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize and execute projects
- Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Work with Management to generate new business opportunities and build client networks and relationships
- Understand all our product capabilities and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions based on the business requirements
- Manage risks, issues and escalation professionally
- Juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a result-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Able to work under pressure.
Our Ideal Candidate
- At least 10 years of experience in managing medium to large scale projects in a large organization and/or series A and beyond start-up with strong domain knowledge in Payment and/or Loyalty/Rewards areas.
- Able to work with deadlines and possesses a strong ability of driving and owning the entire project
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ delivery view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of deliverables.
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology silos to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and re-usable solutions
- Proactive, driven and motivated individual with keen eye for detail with great organizational, interpersonal, critical thinking and relationship building skills that thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good understanding of e-payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, payment gateway, online transaction, dual message)
- Prior experience and knowledge in the Payments processing / Loyalty & rewards areas and Tech space would be highly advantageous