Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract (12 months)
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate senior product manager to join and contribute to a venture.
We are looking for analysts who are comfortable with driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, product requirements, and product launch. post-launch analytics. They also will have end-to-end ownership in ensuring we are data-driven in the way we shape our product roadmap.
- Work with senior management as well as stakeholders for creating product roadmaps and plans. Develop and implement product strategies in accordance with the company OKR.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements. Identify, develop and optimise growth channels to drive revenue growth.
- Review and document requirements, parameter configurations in form of customer journeys and user stories. Communicate product features and functions to cross functional teams at all levels clearly.
- Engage closely with the development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Manage, direct and oversee product development lifecycle from planning to development and address the issues.
- Define and implement tracking requirements, set up A/B tests, analyse large datasets to provide actionable insights, and communicate the results to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the market team to create promotion strategies across various channels. Analyse data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future go-to-market strategies.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- 5 years of experience as a Senior Product Manager or Product Manager role
- Well-versed with product lifecycle management
- Fair understanding of project management
- Outstanding research skills with an analytical approach
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and in an agile, cross-disciplinary team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle
- Subject matter expertise in the payment solutions (card) or marketplace is a plus