Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate product manager to join and contribute to a venture.
We are looking for analysts who are comfortable with driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product design, product requirements, cross-functional team communication and product launch. They also will have end-to-end ownership in ensuring product profitability and commercial success in market.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and prototype to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to senior management as well as stakeholders for creating product roadmaps and plans. Develop and implement product strategies in accordance with the company OKR.
- Identifying user needs, goals, behaviours, and pain points through user research. Validating designs through usability testing and iterating with new features or fixes
- Review and document requirements, parameter configurations in form of customer journeys and user stories. Communicate product features and functions with developers and stakeholders at all levels clearly.
- Engage closely with the development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Define and implement tracking requirements, set up A/B tests, analyse large datasets to provide actionable insights, and communicate the results to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the market team to create promotion strategies across various channels. Analyse data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future go-to-market strategies.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Designer role
- Proficiency in Figma, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Outstanding research skills with an analytical approach
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and in an agile, cross-disciplinary team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle
- Subject matter expertise in the payment solutions (card) or marketplace is a plus