Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: 12 Month Contract
Posting Date: 26 July 2021
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate product analyst to join and contribute to a venture.
We are looking for analysts who are comfortable with researching financial literacy, able to extract insights and translate complex information into engaging content. They also possess a strong background in content strategy and financial knowledge to develop content that meets the needs of our target audience.
- Have strong command in financial literacy and instruments like e-payment gateways, credit cards, deals hacking. Familiar with card schemes operations manual or guidelines related to card payment acceptance.
- Offer deep-dive analysis to key stakeholders across teams, using insightful quantitative analyses to prioritise product features and UX optimisation strategies. Provide holistic solutions to drive desired behaviours, outcomes, and ROI.
- Keep track of industry influencers and publications regularly and be sensitive to up-to-date financial market trends.
- Identify possible ground-breaking updates or changes within the sector, inform the teams about the changes and possible usage scenarios in our services. Gather, track and manage user comments, product needs, concept testing, an analytics tool.
- Work closely with the product, marketing, business development teams to ensure successful content strategies execution and ensure sustainable user engagement.
- Identify and document requirements, parameter configurations in the form of customer journeys and user stories.
- Devise strategies and develop communication strategies across various channels. Create insightful, credible, and compelling content for our users.
- Evaluate and analyse current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Marketing-related disciplines
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial industry, specifically in merchant services organisations
- Exceptional analytical skills – data-driven and business acumen to provide recommendations for KPIs
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and in an agile, cross-disciplinary team
- Experience in product operating role at fast pace start-up environments is a plus
- Strong demonstration of problem-solving and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle