Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract (1 year)
Operations support opportunity in a funded early-stage fintech: from pre-MVP, through iteration to find Product-Market fit, and successful commercialization!
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Venture is a newly formed CVC-backed fintech based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team leading developers to build an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate individual to participate and contribute to a venture.
The successful candidate will be part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate operations support to join and contribute to a venture
- Be SPOC for Deal Marketplace merchants to handle their queries and assist them in onboarding and/or post-sales activities
- Work closely with Business Development to onboarding, support and build relationship with various Merchants and Business partners
- Perform & document Due diligence checks on merchants and partner onboarded in platform
- Work closely with marketing team to run various initiatives & campaigns and closely track performance and report to management on regular basis
- Perform due diligence checks on merchants and document them for future review and reference
- Monitor and streamline existing processes and procedures and effectiveness of each controls
- Take up end to end responsibilities and action needs of business in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform ad-hoc duties time to time based on business needs
- Understand business and partner needs and keep platform more relevant
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of tasks assigned, work independently and excellent in problem solving skills
- Meticulous, analytical, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to work under tight deadline
- Prior experience working with eCommerce/Marketplace platform is desired
- Confident to work and communicate with all levels of personnel and being a good team player
- Skilled and experienced with using Microsoft Office; with Excel being a must Proficient in Macro in Excel
- Relevant working experience in service oriented roles will be an advantage