Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate digital marketer/growth hacker to join and contribute to a venture.
- Plan and execute business angle from leads generation to leads closure
- Execute and test outreach angles, document, evaluate and recommend methods in leads engagement, in order to achieve team goals of partnerships with merchants/ partners
- Arrange business meetings/calls with prospective leads
- Guide onboarded portfolio of converted leads, manage them, raise escalation to internal management where needed
- Deliver KPIs, forecasts and targets
- Be proactive and creative in leads conversion and management.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Mix of Work-from-home & Office in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum Diploma (Degree preferred) in Business or related majors, and demonstrated telemarketing and telesales experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and relationship building skills
- A high level of cross-cultural and emotional intelligence
- The ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
- Fresh grad to 1 year of working experience