Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate digital marketer/growth hacker to join and contribute to a venture.
- Understand user behaviour and user psychology and able to propose new and creative approaches to attracting and enabling user growth to drive app downloads and usage.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns which include acquiring merchants for deals listing (retail, F&B, shopping malls, big brands & corporates) and incentives (vouchers, promo codes), managing social media accounts and user communications (newsletters, push notification, blog articles, blog posts etc).
- Work closely with product and design teams on digital marketing assets, cross-functional teams on partner implementations and deliverables against the plan, and the legal team on executing partnership agreements.
- Drive marketing partnerships – onboard new partner relationships and own day-to-day partner relationships. This includes performing research, preparing proposals for potential partners, and contacting them – lead negotiations, sign the commercial agreements, prepare marketing collaterals.
- Stay abreast of new digital marketing opportunities on partner platforms and industry trends related to cost-efficient performance marketing. Proactively propose ways to grow social media presence and improve app store ratings.
- Manage the monthly marketing budget to support app installs, usage and retention and partner promotions.
- Collect and analyse current user data to help propose new ways of attracting new users.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- > 5 years of hands-on growth hacking, startup marketing and sales while focussing on lead generation
- Exceptional analytical skills – data-driven approach to make recommendations for KPIs and promotions
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience in the retail market industry, understand Singapore and SEA markets will be added advantages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, languages.
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Superior interpersonal skills
- The ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as