Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate Marketing Analyst to join and contribute to a venture.
- Manage and maintain the company’s public image across various platforms and channels
- Build media relationships and pipeline according to respective strategic purposes and coordinate media events and interviews to increase brand public exposure.
- Develop public relations plans, newsworthy press releases, engaging content, etc
- Manage media inquiries, interview requests, press conferences and other company events.
- Strengthen the company’s brand identity with key audience
- Identity key market trends and suggest ideas to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Increase brand health, share of voice, brand attributes and loyalty
- Collaborate with product and design teams on marketing assets, cross functional teams on partner implementations and deliverables against plan, and legal team on executing partnership agreements
- Coordinate and maintain marketing calendar with activities
- Source for merchant partnerships and clear marketing artwork with merchants.
- Collect and analyse current user data to help propose ways of attracting new users and retaining users
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Advertising/ Media, Business Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Experience in public relations, influencer marketing, social media, content management
- Passionate about creating great engaging content that is clear, succinct and concise
- Ability to multi-task, highly motivated, target-driven
- Takes initiative and ownership of tasks allocated
- Fast learner, who can adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous, organised and creative
- An excellent command of English language, both written and conversational
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a start-up or FinTech space
What you get to enjoy:
- A fun and dynamic team in a company filled with several growth opportunities
- Excitement to execute ideal yet realistic ideas
- Learn, grow and execute fast – no one day is ever the same (you will not get bored in the job!)