Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate HR Business Partner to join and contribute to a venture. The HR Business Partner will be a key driver in key talent decisions, rewards, and staff welfare and benefits
- Collaborating with other department leaders to identify, prioritise and develop organisational capabilities and behaviours to build a workforce that is future-ready
- Continuously monitor and plan for headcount and recruitment while managing stakeholders to deliver the right outcomes on people-related decisions, focusing on Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing
- Proper documentation of headcount, approvals, and processes to ensure effective hiring
- Establish, onboard and manage HR system alongside SC Ventures to capture and manage all HR related matters including employment contracts and agreements
- Develop and implement company HR policies and performance management process
- Manage all HR related matters including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, grievances, disciplinaries, speak ups, redundancies
- Ensure all company activities adhere to HR guidelines, regulatory requirements and policies and capacity management
- Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a result-oriented, fast-paced environment and conscientiously pursue matters to closure
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years of HRBP & Talent experience
- Ideally worked in banking and/or technology space (Fintech is best)
- Has experience in navigating product offerings around reward, payroll, or benefits
- Possess excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Is organized and able to multi-task and prioritize competing requests from different stakeholders
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and relationship building skills
- Self-starter and meticulous