Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate individual to join and contribute to a venture by leading the partnerships space. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Develop GTM strategy and new retail business ecosystem, this includes management and development of JV and start-ups and building the strategy support and ecosystem with strategic partners such as retail merchants, fintech companies, banks, card payment organizations and related industries.
- Manage KPIs/ OKRs, forecasts and exceed targets for monetization.
- Steer and guide overall sales pipeline, operational cadences and deal conversion for the team; you are expected to open and position conversations with key strategic partners
- Set up and grow the business through business model creation/ validation, financial forecast, market research and market implementation/ execution.
- Lead team to work closely with product, design, marketing and tech team to help scale successful ideas, drive user growth and monetization.
- Experience in designing, planning and executing sales incentive plans for the sales and BD team.
- Understand user behaviour and user psychology and be able to propose new and creative approaches to attract and enable partnerships and merchants’ growth.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
- >8 years of hands-on business development experience within fintech, payment or retail businesses
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications)
- Possessing an existing network of clients within banking, finance and/or card payment organizations willbe an advantage
- Exceptional analytical skills- data-driven approach to make recommendations for KPIs and promotions
- Can work with deadlines and possess a strong ability to drive and owning the entire sales cycle
- Strong verbal and written communications, interpersonal, presentation and relationship building skills
- A high level of cross-cultural and emotional intelligence
- The ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle
- Juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a result-oriented, fast-paced environment
- > 5 years of people management