Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate Head of Marketing to join and contribute to a venture. The Head of Marketing will be a key driver in building and developing the team to support the growth of the venture.
- Able to thrive with cross-functional teams, be comfortable with ambiguity and change, and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. Comfortable with data, able to extract insights and make good sense from data with experimenting mindset and able to conduct hypotheses, validate, improve and iterate effectively.
- Responsible for marketing strategy and end-to-end campaign execution, this means developing, leading and implementing growth marketing strategies and roadmap to accelerate usage, retain existing users and acquire new users through effective use of the marketing budget.
- Own growth of products/users across the customer lifecycle. Back up strategic insights with market evidence and use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with users and empowers our sales channels to be successful. Engage internal and external stakeholders to evaluate any variances in success metrics to quickly resolve any gaps and continuously improve the customer experience, set product/ marketing goals and related metrics, track progress and provide regular updates to senior leadership.
- Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing, bringing to bear your excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, email, social media, tying marketing programs to ROI metrics and more.
- Grow app users, identify strategies for user retention, activation and accelerate referral
- Bring about marketing innovation and thought leadership by being the expert and driver for growth marketing; stay on top of the latest Google/Facebook/ad networks features and technologies; drive pilot campaigns with new features/products; test and scale for robust growth.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital, marketing, data related discipline
- > 7 years of hands-on product and/or marketing experience
- People management experience
- Exceptional analytical skills – data-driven approach to make recommendations for KPIs
- Experience in integrated marketing, in-app marketing and leading campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, languages.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- The ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle
- Works collaboratively and with purpose
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team must be a strong team player with ownership and focused on delivering results with high standards. Unafraid to be hands-on and provide leadership to grow and nurture junior team members.
- Always take the lead in starting up initiatives and would proactively set into motion things without others asking for it
- Always game to go above and beyond in delivering superlative results every day