Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be the part of CardsPal, a start-up team incubated by SC Ventures. CardsPal’s solution is an innovative app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate Head of Integrated Marketing to join and contribute to a venture. The Head of Integrated Marketing will be a key driver in building and developing the team to support the growth of the venture
- Define, lead and measure CardsPal’s marketing strategy, including branding, digital marketing, public relations and communication
- Own the growth of products/users across the customer lifecycle. Grow app users, identify strategies for user retention, activation and accelerate growth through referral program, gamification etc
- Own CardsPal’s social media marketing strategy and content marketing, bringing to bear your excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, email, social media, tying marketing programs to ROI metrics and more.
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring that budget planning and spend maximises the impact and enables both paid and organic growth as well as increasing overall brand awareness.
- Bring about marketing innovation and thought leadership by being the expert and driver for integrated marketing.
- Develop and implement company integrated marketing policies and process
- Grow the CardsPal brand, ensure brand narratives and their alignment to positioning and value proposition.
- Able to thrive with cross-functional teams, be comfortable with ambiguity and change, and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. Comfortable with data, able to extract insights and make good sense from data with experimenting mindset and able to conduct hypothesis, validate, improve and iterate effectively.
- Able to develop and foster teams that can deliver excellent results/ growth.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital marketing, marketing, data related discipline
- > 10 years of hands-on product and/or marketing experience
- Experience in building and leading a team with proven growth results
- Exceptional analytical skills – data driven approach to make recommendations for KPIs. Comfortable with data reporting and dashboards
- Experience in integrated marketing, in-app marketing and leading online campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- The ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle
- Works collaboratively and with purpose
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team must be a strong team player with ownership and focused on delivering results with high standards. Unafraid to be hands-on and provide leadership to grow and nurture junior team members.
- Always take the lead in starting up initiatives and would proactively set into motion things without others asking for it
- Always game to go above and beyond in delivering superlative results every day