Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a corporate business venture team building an innovative platform and apps leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, start-up minded, strong and passionate designer to participate and contribute to a venture.
We are looking for a talented creative graphics designer to conceptualise and create high quality marketing assets for a wide range of integrated marketing materials both offline and online. This will include motion graphics, proposal decks, animated videos, gifs, corporate identity, event materials, social media and mixed media projects etc
- Work within the Marketing team to ensure all creative design is in line with the overall marketing strategy and ensuring consistency and following brand guidelines. Ensuring all creatives are on-brand, consistent and proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Maintaining a consistent style/ approach and high level of work across all assets and channels
- Brainstorm, contribute ideas and think creatively while ensuring deliverables are on brief and on time
- Work with a wide range of media using the latest design and video editing software
- Work on a wide range of projects including producing marketing assets for social media campaigns, email, infographics, media kits, eGuides/eBooks, POS materials, sales kits etc
- Assist the Marketing team in the execution of Marketing activities (training and guidance will be provided)
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of relevant creative and design experience. Ideally within the technology industry
- Creative and skilful at conceptualising and producing artwork for all forms of media including print and digital
- Competent in design software especially Adobe CS Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, InDesign and graphic related design software
- Competent in motion graphic and video editing tools like Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere and other video related tools and software
- Proficient in Animation, GIF, Video Editing & Adaptation to various resolutions
- Familiarity with website design, UI/UX and/or photography will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical and creative thinking
- Highly disciplined with excellent work ethics and attitude, organised and meticulous
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and within a marketing team
- Responds well in a creative, fast paced working environment and stick to tight deadlines
*Please include your portfolio of past design work for reference