Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate digital marketer to join and contribute to a venture.
- Participating in an exciting venture and be part of the team to develop the platform
- Front end Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and product owner to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Working closely with the design team to create a reusable component library
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
- Strong software engineering and solution design experience is beneficial.
- Building web and mobile APIs, developing microservices to evolve our architecture and build our features
- Provide post production tech support.
- Hands-on experience with Android and iOS mobile Apps built on React Native, backend Cloud-native AWS services (using DynamoDB, Lambda, GraphQL, Cognito, CloudFormation etc), familiar with CI/CD with strong knowledge on REST APIs and integrations to partners.
Our ideal candidate:
- More than 5 years of solid experience in both front-end and back-end development
- Fluent with Python, AWS
- Understanding of React Native
- Care deeply about providing a great user experience to our users
- A keen learner with an ambitious and results driven personality, who loves to share with other engineers
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Work in an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insights
- Pro-active and self starter who can work independently
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organisational and documentation skills
- Experience working in agile project team