Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate digital marketer to join and contribute to a venture.
- Digital native who understands the latest social, content and digital trends
- Brainstorm and execute digital campaigns across channels such as social media, email and content strategies
- Solid communication skills and attention detail to manage all creative and compelling artwork
- Develop local contents and social activation to deliver locally relevant messages to build consumer connection in digital and social platforms
- Manage development and distribution of social content strategies across all owned, shared, earned, paid media
- Measures and reports performance of all digital campaigns
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure alignment of content with company vision and support integrated campaigns
- Stay up to date on emerging trends, topics, conversations and the pulse of the digital community
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/ Media, Business Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with digital media and content management such as Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, etc
- Passionate about creating great engaging digital campaigns that are clear, succinct and concise that drive engagement and conversion
- Adaptable, teachable, a problem-solver and able to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle
- Inquisitive, self-starter, ability to self-manage and to work independently with little supervision while meeting expectations – and able to collaborate well within a team
- An excellent command of English language, both written and conversational
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
- Meticulous, organised and creative
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a start-up or FinTech space