Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate content curator to join and contribute to a venture.
- Always stay abreast of trending content and creatively develop content to ride on the wave
- Ability to develop interactive and relevant content (i.e. articles, social media, eDM, marketing collaterals and PR, etc) that strengthen user growth and engagement in digital and social platforms
- Articulate compelling personalised messages and USPs to target audience – be the voice, and not the noise
- Ensure content shared on digital channels is optimised to achieve marketing objectives
- Develop quality content that converts users at each stage of the user journey, taking into account limitations of product and media platforms
- Accountable for all content initiatives and deliverables to drive user growth and retention
- Understand that each content needs to meet its targeted objectives and KPIs for the specific communication channels
- Measures content performance to constantly improve and discover new and better ways to communicate
- Editorial calendar and workflows must be developed and managed.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure alignment of content with company vision and support integrated campaigns
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or Media
- Passionate about understanding the target audience and developing great content that drives
- Solid communication skills (written and spoken) in content creation
- Hands-on experience with digital platforms and CMS such as WordPress, etc
- Proven experience as a creative SEO copywriter that connects with readers and improve KPIs
- A pair of meticulous eyes to ensure content accuracy and relevancy
- Adaptable, teachable, a problem-solver and able to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle
- Inquisitive, self-starter, ability to self-manage and to work independently with little supervision while meeting expectations – and able to collaborate well within a team
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
- At least 3-5 years working experience in a start-up or FinTech space