Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract (1 year)
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and apps leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate professional to have a direct impact on business planning and strategy.
- Drive all financial aspects of the business (including Financial Forecasting/Budgeting, Financial Reporting, GST Filing, Invoicing & Vendor procurement)
- Work closely with the CEO to drive major projects and initiatives
- Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Oversee the tracking of projects, initiatives and strategies brought about by the CEO and Management Team
- Manage stakeholders and prepare reports for management including Shareholders and the Board
- Work with different functions to establish and maintain smooth business processes
- Juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a result-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Able to conscientiously pursue matters to closure
Our Ideal Candidate
- All-rounder who is able to work with various internal stakeholders and deliver based on their expectations
- 1 to 2 years working experience, preferably with Big 4 experience, or experience in strategy, management consulting role
- Able to work with tight deadlines and possesses a strong ability of driving and owning the entire project
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and relationship building skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-starter and meticulous
- A Bachelor’s degree or MBA