Job: Technology & Innovation
Primary Location: Singapore
Employee Status: Contract
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
The Business Management Analyst (HR) is instrumental in overall effective and proactive human resource management for CardsPal. We want to create and maintain a working environment that is best in class, promoting flexibility, creativity and openness so that people can flourish in their career with us as well as attracting the best talent in the market.
- Support the HR Business Partner in identifying and solving HR related issues while ensuring adherence to CardsPal’s policies and objectives
- Support the HR Business Partner in identifying and adopting SCB HR policies, standards, processes that are to be adopted and implemented by CardsPal. This includes the periodic review and approval of documents that have been adopted.
- Work closely with other functions within CardsPal (such as Risk, Legal and Compliance) to ensure that all people related processes are well documented and periodically reviewed to keep up to date to ensure that CardsPal remains compliant in all people related practices.
- Responsible for the administrative maintenance and record management of the internal HRIS system including (but not limited to); record creation, record management, candidate tracking, leave management
- Responsible for tracking of mandatory learning, escalation of overdues, reporting into the various systems/ functions and reconciliation of data across the various systems.
- Manage all administrative matters related to onboarding including employee registration, equipment setup, systems, online and building access set up.
- Manage all administrative matters related to offboarding including system management and archiving, deactivation and handover of all equipment.
- Support the HR Business Partner in establishing the Performance Management Process in CardsPal, including timely completion of appraisals, feedback, calibration, staff communications etc
- Support the HR Business Partner in carrying out of executive/ leadership training. This includes the preparation of training materials and follow ups with the executive team.
- Coordinate and guide the hiring managers in the timely hiring of CardsPal staff.
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with requests from Ministry of Manpower etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resource Management, or related fields of study
- Preferably around 1 year of relevant working experience business support/administration roles (internships accepted)
- Extremely well organised, with the ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Ability to navigate multiple systems and processes
- Strong analytical skills with a keen interest in understanding operational processes, including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good stakeholder management, interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
- Good team player in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates ability to work independently and multitask with strong delivery under tight timelines.
- Passionate individual with a strong start-up spirit and willingness to go beyond their scope of work.