Updated as of 5 May 2022
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to CardsPal Pte. Ltd.’s (“CardsPal”) cash rebate programme for new merchants (“Early Joiner Rebate”).
2. These Terms shall supplement and be read in conjunction with the CardsPal for Business Merchant Terms and Conditions (“Merchant Terms”). Unless otherwise defined, capitalised terms shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Merchant Terms.
3. The following Merchants shall be eligible to participate in the Early Joiner Rebate (collectively, “Eligible Merchants”):
a). new Merchants who are onboarded onto the Platform and given the approval for their first Deal being listed between 4 Apr to 5 June 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Qualifying Period”); and
b). existing Merchants who receive approvals for the listing of Deal(s) during the Qualifying Period.
4. The Early Joiner Rebate shall be limited to the first 100 Eligible Merchants on a first come first serve basis.
Early Joiner Rebate
5. Eligible Merchants shall receive a rebate equivalent to the total amount of Application Fees (as defined in the Merchant Terms) applied on all Successful Transactions starting from the date an Eligible Merchant first receives approval for the listing of a Deal and for any subsequent Deals, up to 5 June 2022 (“Rebate Period”).
“Successful Transactions” for the purposes of these Terms shall refer to the Deals that have been purchased by CardsPal’s users.
Payout of Early Joiner Rebate
6. CardsPal will calculate the total Early Joiner Rebate payable to an Eligible Merchant and such rebates will be transferred to the Merchant through the Merchant’s Stripe account within 10 working days.
7. In the event of a breach or an alleged breach of these Terms or the Merchant Terms by an Eligible Merchant, CardsPal reserves the right at its sole discretion to forfeit the Early Joiner Rebate and/or clawback any Early Joiner Rebate that has been paid to the Eligible Merchant.
8. The Merchant Terms shall remain in full force and effect and continue to apply as between the Merchant and CardsPal.
9. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the Merchant Terms and these Terms in relation to the Early Joiner Rebate, these Terms shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
10. CardsPal reserves the right to amend the Terms without any prior notice to you.
11. CardsPal’s decision on the eligibility of Merchants shall be final.