Job: Business Development
Primary Location: Singapore
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team building an innovative platform and apps leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate business development manager to join and contribute to a venture.
• To Learn from BD Team on various aspects of Business Development and apply to various aspects of this banking venture
• Guided and execute business angle ideation to market research
• Execute and test outreach angles, document and evaluate to recommend resourcing, to achieve team goals of strategic partnerships with merchants, and related industries
• Arrange business meetings/calls with prospective partners
• To guide onboarded portfolio of clients, manage them, raise escalation to internal management where needed
• Learn to manage & deliver KPIs, forecasts and targets
• Be proactive and creative in business development
Our Ideal Candidate
• Mix of Work-from-home & MBFC Office in a fast-paced environment
• Minimum Diploma (Degree preferred) in Business or related majors, or demonstrated BD experience
• Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and relationship building skills
• A high level of cross-cultural and emotional intelligence
• The ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment